SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
Please note that during the busy sale period orders are delivered within 4 - 10 business days worldwide.
We provide a tracked & signed delivery service to ensure the products are delivered:
· UK mainland - £0.70-3 | 1- 3 days
· Europe - £8-12 | 3 - 4 days
· Middle East, USA, Russia - £8-14 | 4 - 6 days
International shipping - be-baby.com delivers to UK, Europe, Middle East and Russia. We are able to ship to many countries (on a DDU Delivery Duty Unpaid). This means the recipient will be liable for any local sales taxes or import duties on orders placed outside of the EU.
We do not include DDU payment on your order. As a customer you will have to settle any charges if contacted by the customs.
If you are having troubles with your online order, please email us and our customer service department will be happy to assist you. You can contact our customer service department at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale govern the offer and sale of products on our web site (be-baby.com) The products purchased on be-baby.com are directly sold by Bebaby Celeb Ltd. Bebaby Celeb Ltd is registered in England. Company registration no. 11710139. Registered office: 4 Beau street, BA1 1QY, Bath, United Kingdom.
WARRANTIES AND INDICATION OF PRODUCT PRICES
1. On be-baby.com, we offer for sale baby fashion products.
2. be-baby.com does not sell second-hand products, flawed products nor products of lower quality as compared to the corresponding standards offered on the market.
3. The main characteristics of the products are shown on be-baby.com inside each product schedule. The products offered for sale or pre-order on be-baby.com may not exactly correspond to the real garments in terms of image and colours because of the Internet browser or to minor changes during the manufacturing process (such as buttons or ribbing).
4. Prices are subject to change. Check the final price of sale before sending the relevant order form.
5. All Products come with a label attached. Do not remove the label or relevant seal from the purchased products should you wish to return the purchased product.
6. Should you decide to exercise your right to return purchased products, be-baby.com will not accept returned products that are returned without the relevant label or seal (transparent packaging) or that have been altered from their original status or damaged. Customers are in charge of return costs.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCTS
Bebaby ship solely with Royal Mail for all domestic and with Parcel Worldwide for all international orders. When you buy your Bebaby products, you will receive a tracking number.
1. The refund will be made in the same way that the product was originally purchased. The refund procedure shall be started by email@example.com within sixteen (16)days starting firstname.lastname@example.org receives the returned goods, after checking that the return right has been correctly exercised and that the returned products are accepted. Internal record keeping.
2. If the recipient of the products, as placed in the order form, is different from the individual who made the payment for such products, the sums paid shall be refunded by email@example.com to the individual who made the payment.
3. The currency exchange rate for the credit shall be the same as the currency exchange rate of the original debit and consequently you shall not lose out in terms of bank interest.
AMENDMENTS AND UPDATES
The General Terms and Conditions of Sale may be amended from time to time, taking into consideration new laws and regulations but not limited thereto. The new General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be effective as of the date of publication on caramel-shop.co.uk.
DATE OF PUBLICATION: 23RD SEPTEMBER 2019